Friday, December 14, 2012

Wanna Join Me?

This post is going to be about me. And food of course. Never without food.
 
To any, and all of you who supported me in my mission work and
discipleship training with KBM this past summer.... THANK YOU! You
have no idea what a huge miracle you have been a part of in my life
and the lives of those around me! God has acomplished in me the kind
of stuff that leaves your jaw on the floor, and if I had several days
I would love to tell you about it. :) For any of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, you can take a look at my blog from last summer,
www.breakgroundwithme.blogspot.com.  Let's leave it at this. He has
transformed me to the very core of who I am, and given me a clear
mission/purpose in life.
 
Of course it involves lovely food.

 

 
I have been asked back on staff with Kingdom Building Ministries this
next summer! And with a unuiqe roll. My love and education in cooking is something I am watching God shape
into a ministry. This upcoming summer I am going to be advancing God's
Kingdom through FOOD! It is absolutely possible if you are somewhat
skeptical. :)
Here's how: when people sit down to eat there is a transparacy that
happens. We talk, we laugh, we share things we wouldn't normally
because we feel comfortable. Jesus himself did much of his ministry
around the meal table! Remember when he had dinner with zacchaeus at
his house? or when he cooked his disciples breakfast on the beach?
With God as our provider, a meal becomes a celebration of community
and promotes healing within our midst.

" When you supply it, they gather it.
You open your hand to feed them,
and they are richly satisfied.
When you give them your breath, life is created,
and you renew the face of the earth."
- Psalms 104:28,30
 


This is the call God has placed on my life according the way He has
gifted me. I would love for you all to be a part of what He is doing!
Follow the link below to read more about my ministry partnered with
Kingdom Building Ministries.

http://kbm.donorpages.com/Experience2013/rachaelbelanger/

Excited to share more beauty, prayers, recipies, and adventure with you all!




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment