Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snow (warning: this has nothing to do with food, sorry)


We finally got ourselves some snow... a big fat lot of it... for Kentucky that is. My day was "supposed" to be not so great, but snow has a way of making everything better. My car is deciding to fall apart and I had to drive it out along the winding back roads to the shop, sliding and spinning the whole way. God turned things all white and sparkly so that my terrifying drive could be less so... He thinks of everything. Of course I brought my camera...








"Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem!
Praise your God, O Zion!...
He gives snow like wool."






"He scatters the frost like ashes.
He casts forth His ice as fragments,"





"Who can stand before His cold?
He sends forth His word and melts them
He causes His wind to blow and the waters to flow."
-Psalm 147:12-18-


No comments:

Post a Comment